The fabric used in our PPE garments consist of a special polymer laminated onto a spunbound polypropylene. This forms an effective barrier to liquids (incl blood), low hazard chemicals and microbial penetration.
Isolation Gowns (EN-14126)
Our Isolation Gowns (EN-14126) have the following properties :
- Abrasion Resistance: Class 1
- Compression – folding flex cracking resistance: Class 6
- Trapezodial Tear Resistance: Class 2
- Tensile Strength: Class 1
- Puncture Resistance: Class 1
- Resistance to ignition: Pass
- Fabric weight: 75 to 100 gsm
All of our garments are made in the UK and have been independently tested against either EN13795 or EN 14126.
Surgical Gowns (EN -13795)
Our non sterile disposable surgical gowns (EN-13795) pass the following tests:
- Resistance to microbial penetration both wet and dry
- Resistance to liquid penetration
- Bursting Strength both wet and dry
- Tensile Strength both wet and dry
Although our non-sterile gowns are described as disposable, they pass the required standard for up to 10 washes at 60 c.